Gojal is a valley, situated in the furthest north of pakistan. It fringes Pakistan and China at Khunjerab Pass and Shimshal valley and Afghanistan at Chipurson valley. It is the biggest tehsil of the Gilgit-Baltistan district of Pakistan. Gojal is a progression of extensive and little valleys offering fringes to Hunza in the south, China in the north-east and Afghanistan in the north-west. The valleys and towns of Gojal were settled after some time by individuals from encompassing areas.As Hunza rose as an autonomous state amid the mid fifteenth century so it tends to be induced that distinctive valleys in upper Gojal were occupied by the Wakhi talking vagrants before the rise of the Hunza state. Afterward, the oral history holds, a disastrous flood crushed the Ishkook settlement amid the eighteenth century, since 2010, portions of the valley have been immersed by the 27 km long Attabad Lake. As I leave the Hussaini Village, I see kids swarming the street. Brilliant hair, blue eyes, and faces so red they could surpass apricots! Riding along the stream, I reach Gulmit, Gojal's most populated village.It is harvest time, and it feels as though the whole town is snoozing in the cool evening. The blowing wind liberates the leaves from trees, and this is the main sound I can hear.
